Paint a Rainbow Forrest Reflecting in Water on 12″ Records with YoungSayDay. 100% of funds go directly to Spectra Art Space.
A Creative Call to Our Community: As many of you might know, running a small brick and mortar is no easy task. That being said we are going to be hosting really fun painting & art classes led by Sadie Young, and Kayla Smith every other Sunday to raise money for our space! We will also have some great sales throughout the day as well. So please consider sharing the event / grabbing your friends and family and come to paint a rainbow
Class Will Include:
- Step by step guided Instruction.
- All materials needed to create your Masterpiece.
- Pre-Primed 12″ Record
- Apron. **Creativity can be messy! Make sure you dress with this in mind!**
- Coffee, tea, and light refreshments / Wine.
In this class, students will not only be guided through a painting they will learn techniques and tips from Sadie that they will be able to apply out of the class.
Some things students will learn:
- Beginner/ intermediate acrylic painting techniques.
- The do’s and don’ts of priming surfaces.
- Brush care.
- Wet into Wet technique.
- Basics of glazing.
- Finishing touches / Framing with Color / Varnishing.
Teacher Bio: Sadie Young is the founder of Spectra Art Space. She has her BFA with a focus in Painting and art history from MSU, and has been a painter by profession for nearly 10 years. “I LOVE teaching. I like to make sure my students feel good about what they are making and while they are making it. I keep my classes upbeat and fun, and offer more information about the craft than your basic paint and sip class, in large part due to my academic background.”