Spectra Art Space is pleased to present #TinyArtBigIdeas 2019!
Part of the door donation proceeds, as well as art sales, from the night of the opening reception, will go towards the suicide awareness and prevention efforts of #TeamLoveLife in honor of its founder and Spectra family member, the late Alex Morgan. The idea for this art show is simple, to encourage artists, as well as patrons that “The Little” things in life are worth living for. We asked artists to create whatever they wanted, whatever makes them happy, the only guidelines….the work must be TINY!
SO TINY IN FACT that the biggest submitted works can be is 6″x6″x6”!! This art prompt is to remind us as artists, patrons, and humans that even in our darkest hours we just have to remember to be grateful for the LITTLE things in life.:) Part of the proceeds from the opening event will go to #TeamLoveLife suicide awareness and prevention efforts.
THIS IS AN OPEN CALL TO ALL ARTISTS IN ALL MEDIA! No submission Fee, Non-Vetted.
To join in as an artist simply fill out the submission form and you are in!
Artist Submission Information:
- -All art Forms are Welcome! Glass, Sculpture, Painting, Drawing, Jewelry, Installations, ect!
- -Deadline for Artist Registration: October 15th
- -Deadline for entry submissions to be delivered/shipped to the gallery is November 6th, 3 days before the opening reception (Of Course you can bring or ship art before this!)
- -The opening reception will be on November 9th, Music, and food TBA.
- -You do not have to be local to US or Colorado to submit!
- -The biggest submitted works can be is 6″x6″x6” including frames!! Now I know a lot of you work much larger than that, so consider this a challenge! Give us your tiniest works of art! The idea here is to create what you love, create art that makes you happy.
- -This art prompt is to remind us as artists, patrons, and humans that even in our darkest hours we just have to remember to be grateful for the LITTLE things in life.:)
- -Part of the proceeds from the opening event will go to #TeamLoveLife suicide awareness and prevention efforts.
We are not the discriminating type so if you enter YOU WILL GET IN.
If you want to do an installation piece, it’s going to have to be very tiny. Submit your proposal with sketches to SpectraArtDenver@gmail.com. We will review your proposal and let you know ASAP.