Tickets are also availble for purchase at the door upon arrival. Please see below for hours of operation
Novo Ita: Propagation is an all-ages narrative-driven immersive art, botanical, augmented reality, virtually theatrical, and highly interactive experience presented by Spectra Art Space & the artist, makers, and move shakers who brought you Novo Ita and Spookadelia, along with several artists now featured at Denver Meow Wolf.
Boasting several all-new installations and more ways than ever to interact with the art & the story. Featuring a new and improved augmented reality experience, tactile puzzles, and art gems throughout. This one of a kind experience is bigger & better than ever before! This is so much more than a selfie museum.
Monday: 11 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: Closed For Private Events
Wednesday: 11 AM – 8 PM
Thursday – Satuday: 11 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 11 AM – 9 PM
FAQ & Information
- Photos and videos are allowed and encouraged!
- Guests will want to make sure to bring at least 1 charged smartphone per group with them for their visit.
- Admission tickets are available every Monday, Wednesday – Sunday. Tuesday Spectra is closed for private events.
- Buy your pass in advance to guarantee the admission time slot you want. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets here!
- Select the day you would like to attend, then select the time or select our special Priority Passes. **
- Please arrive on time for your booking to ensure proper flow for fellow visitors.
- Spectra has a no refund policy. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis
- Large Groups: Book tickets for time slots close to each other & you will be able to meet up once you get through the indoor rooms.
- This is an indoor & outdoor experience. – Open Rain Or Shine.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes (unlimited time for priority passes)
- Location: Spectra Art Space – 1836 S Broadway Denver, CO 80210
- Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
- Accessibility: most of the experience is ADA-accessible (90%+). The only installations that are not accessible via wheelchair are the new “Little Playhouses” but they can still be viewed from the outside
- Free street parking on Broadway & surrounding neighborhoods.
- This immersive is ADA accessible. Call with any concerns: 720-535-7244.
More about the artists:
There will be several installations created by local artists including the Spectra Art Space core team who have created installations including Spookadelia 1- 5, Back to the Source, Novo Ita 1-2, and other festival installations. Working in conjunction with artists who are now featured at Meow Wolf including Art By DAS, Cal Duran, and Corrina Espinosa.
The exhibition will also feature virtual performance artists and an Augmented Reality experience created by David Hanan & Corrina Espinosa. Wonderful narration and writing from fantasy writer Caelan Donovan & Friends. Sound Design by Sonic Warrior, and Low-Frequency Output & several other local producers.
With art and installations by: Art By DAS, Sadie Young, Alex Clifford, Jason Bild Smith, Ashley Blocker, Mike Kerr, Casandra Edwards, Adventures in Lilly Land, Glitchybb, Heather Willmeng, Ben Shores, Life of a Paint Brush, Brittany De Los Santos, Lexie Lund, Lisa Joanis, Grace Noel, Cal Duran, Ryan Kinney, Christian Ianitello, Yazz Atmore, Ryan Sorrell, Kristin Fesenmeyer, Moonie B. Jones, Jake Gardner, Chris Mora, Hayley Jo, Deep Space Violet, and so many more!
A full unique botanical experience: curated and installed by Alex Clifford and Sponsored by Echter’s Nursery & Garden Center.
Lighting and Electrical team: led and sponsored by Karls Custom Electric and Low-Frequency-Output
Led by creative director Sadie Young, the owner of Spectra Art Space.
For Private Events or Booking Large Groups: