About the Art Show
What do we do with all of the art from our immersive after they close!?
For the Month of May, the Gallery will be busting at the seams with all of it! We are bringing back elements from all 5 of our immersive art experiences and putting them in the main gallery space for all to enjoy! Art from Spookadelia 1-4 as well as Novo Ita will be on display and for sale in the main gallery space. Think immersive museum meets gallery show.
Enjoy a little piece of our history, experience all of the unique works of art out of their original context, and learn more about how things were made and the artists who made them. Take those amazing photos you have always wanted to take…..oh and did we mention…. it will all be for sale! That’s right! You will be able to take home your favorite pieces from all of our past experiences!!
Opening Night Details:
- Free to attend with RSVP
- Donations Welcome – All proceeds will go towards the artists for the new immersive we are all working on!
- The Gallery will open to the public at 6 pm.
- Live Music For the night will be provided by Theo Charles.
- Free Drinks from our friends Ration Beer Works
- A silent auction featuring some of the amazing Immersive Art Work.
- Giveaways and More!
Can’t Make the Opening Night? RSVP for another Day In May. Click Here.