Paint a Rainbow Forrest Reflecting in Water on 12″ Records with YoungSayDay. 100% of funds go directly to Spectra Art Space.
A Creative Call to Our Community: As many of you might know, running a small brick and mortar is no easy task. That being said we are going to be hosting really fun painting & art classes led by Sadie Young, and Kayla Smith. So please consider sharing the event / grabbing your friends and family and come to paint a rainbow
Class Will Include:
- Step by step guided Instruction.
- All materials needed to create your Masterpiece.
- Pre-Primed 12″ Record
- Apron. **Creativity can be messy! Make sure you dress with this in mind!**
- Coffee, tea, and light refreshments / Wine.
In this class, students will not only be guided through a painting they will learn techniques and tips from Sadie that they will be able to apply out of the class.
Some things students will learn:
- Beginner/ intermediate acrylic painting techniques.
- The do’s and don’ts of priming surfaces.
- Brush care.
- Wet into Wet technique.
- Basics of glazing.
- Finishing touches / Framing with Color / Varnishing.
Teacher Bio: Sadie Young is the founder of Spectra Art Space. She has her BFA with a focus in Painting and art history from MSU, and has been a painter by profession for nearly 10 years. “I LOVE teaching. I like to make sure my students feel good about what they are making and while they are making it. I keep my classes upbeat and fun, and offer more information about the craft than your basic paint and sip class, in large part due to my academic background.”