A fabulous survey of artworks in a variety of media By Colorado Artists!
Opening Reception Weekend April 9th – 10th -11th
Closing Date May 2nd
About this Event
This is Spectra Art Space’s 6th, locals-only, Colorado Vibes art show! This showcase features LOCAL artists in a multitude of media including painting, fashion, illustration, photography, sculpture, and more. A total of 25 select local artists will be filling Spectra’s walls with all-new art, salon-style.
The arts have been hit HARD by this pandemic, so this show is aimed to keep them alive during the crisis! Support and come enjoy an uplifting journey through Spectra’s showcase of the Colorado art scene.
Spectra wants to ease into our post-COVID art shows in a way that feels SAFE, provokes SOCIAL AWARENESS, and active support of our multi-faceted art community. Spectra Art Space is sticking to our mission of supporting the FULL SPECTRUM of artists and we love your support<3. Come see the magic for yourself and enjoy what Spectra’s Colorado artists have to offer.
Featuring New Art Works By:
Follow Spectra On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spectraartspace/
Your RSVP includes:
- (Suggested) Donate $5 or more Spectra Art Space and receive a Special Spectra Swag Pack.
- Donate $10 or More and Receive an exclusive print from the show.
- Free RSVP: Enjoy viewing and shopping the showcase IRL.
In-Real-Life Viewing Structure:
- imed entry with a max of 10 “tickets” per time slot.
- Opening weekend starting April 8th and running through May 2nd
- 45min increments, in order to maintain social distancing and the safety of patrons and gallery staff.
- Guests will view the art show, purchase art, and explore the new art installations during their registered time slot.
- Between each time slot the gallery will be cleaned/sanitized.
In-Person Viewing and timed entry RSVP:
Simply RSVP for the Day and time you wish to attend.
Keep Up To Date With Announcements:
We will have time breaks between each entry/exit time slot to allow the Spectra Staff to clean and sanitize between the small group entries.
All city and state guidelines will be strictly enforced and followed, including mask regulations.
Contactless art browsing and payment options will be available.
DO NOT ATTEND if you are sick! We would rather reschedule tickets then put our staff and guests at risk!
Do I have to wear a mask? – Yes! If you forget your mask we will have some available for purchase at the door.
Can I register for more than one time slot? – Yes! Just make sure you add all the tickets you want to your cart when you check out!