A Month Of Photography exhibition at Spectra Art Space.
Opening: March 5th – March 28th 2021
About the Show:
Spectra Art Space is pleased to present Snapped an art showcase featuring a variety of local photographers for the Month of Photography. Photography will fill the walls of the gallery with special immersive installations and a unique series of work from each artist. Snapped surveys the variety of forms photography can take within the realm of fine arts. Featuring beautiful landscapes and analog film photography with a twist, to digitally manipulated works enhanced with projection mapping, this showcase truly highlights how invigorating and diverse the art of photography is.
Tania Kaaz, Just Dream, Merhia Wiese, Andrew Novick, Leah Diament, Alex Clifford, Amanda Armstrong, Baylor Kaaz, Anna D Bruce, Julianna Photography, Sharifa Moore, Macey Sigaty, Sadie Young, Cee Martinez, and more.
RSVP For Timed Entry:
Showcase Saftey and Viewing Structure:
- ♥Timed entry with a max of 10 “tickets” per time slot in order to maintain social distancing and the safety of patrons and gallery staff.
- ♥Guests will view the art show, purchase works, and explore the new art installations during their registered time slot.
- ♥Between each time slot, the gallery will be cleaned/sanitized.
- ♥Hand sanitizer and washing stations set up through the gallery.
- ♥Masks must be worn at all times during your visit.
- ♥Please do not visit if you feel sick. We will happily assist with rebooking or refunding bookings in order to keep everyone safe!